Handle Recruitment is seeking a German speaking business development professional to join one of the most popular Media/Gaming franchises in the world to develop and implement business strategies in the DACH region.
Based in a modern office in West London with regular international travel, you will be responsible for partnering with retailers to drive revenue. You will also be working closely with the Vice President for sales, to create and execute the business development strategy and ensure the brand exceeds profit targets.
As the Regional Lead your responsibilities will involve;
- Working closely with the VP of Sales Europe to execute distribution models to meet and exceed profit objectives in the markets.
- Collaborating with the international sales team, to ensure your markets have the right product to optimise sales and meet customer needs.
- Creating business development strategy and plans for the markets including researching, evaluating and securing new partnerships, onboarding new distributors, and overseeing the launch of the new businesses in line with the distribution model to deliver strong profit margins and long-term profitability.
- Developing close commercial relationships with key retail groups to grow the presence of the brand and achieve sales and availability targets.
- Identifying opportunities to place the product in to new store locations, using retailer and shopper insights to improve visibility and placement.
- Managing the commercial relationship with distributors and continually monitor, evaluate and feedback on their performance. Conducting appropriate market analysis for assigned markets, to evaluate market performance.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Extensive sales/business development experience, preferably in gaming or consumer products
- German speaking skills to native/business level, fluency in English. Other languages desirable but not necessary
- A proven background of developing relationships with partners and vendors across multiple European countries, especially in Germany/DACH region
- The ability to travel internationally frequently
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work with a progressive leader in the media and gaming world, if this sounds like your dream role please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.