We are seeking an established and committed Media/Advertising Sales Manager to join the world's leading trade journals for industry research, conferences and events in the energy sector. With one of their portfolios currently undergoing a five year plan for exponential growth, forecasting revenue to be doubled in the next year and then continue at this rate, this is truly an opportune time to join the business and grow along with it.
As the Sales Manager your day to day work will look something along the lines of:
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets across print and digital advertising by servicing existing clients and developing new business in the UK and internationally.
- Selling top of the line lead generation products, such as detailed reports and webcasts to consultancies and law firms.
- Selling digital and print display advertising primarily by phone but also face to face, with some international travel to meet clients.
- Understanding and communicating the needs of the advertiser base in order to assist with new product development.
- Leading and developing a small team of Sales Executives, ensuring they are given ongoing feedback and mentoring, managing their workload and performance.
- Securing marketing and advertising revenue from businesses across the energy sector.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven B2B media sales experience at managerial level.
- Experience in selling Display Advertising and Lead Generation tools to large organisations and international clients. Face to face and agency sales experience is also very valuable.
- Established experience of maximising client revenue through creativity, use of initiative, and accessing multiple budgets.
- Confidence with numbers and figures.
- Knowledge of or contacts in the energy, oil & gas or construction markets is desirable.
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.