Fantastic opportunity to join this leading multi-genre distributor. Due to continued expansion they are looking for a high calibre TV Sales professional to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be focusing on LATAM and Iberia.
- To be a main point of contact for buyers in Latin America, Spain and Portugal wishing to acquire content
- To promote and sell finished programmes, pre-selling shows where appropriate, identify co-production potential
- To negotiate deals and liaise with the legal, finance, servicing, and marketing departments in the company in the execution of sales strategy and company policies
- Manage licensing of all rights in order to maximise revenue
- To work with the Regional Sales Manager on forecasts with the express aim of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets accordingly
- To prepare sales forecasts for potential new acquisitions
- To issue deal memos and license agreements from the company's rights management system
- To develop and maintain strong client relationships and be up to date with their programming requirements as well as researching, identifying and exploring new business opportunities and to develop new relationships with existing and emerging networks and production companies
- To undertake foreign sales trips and attend key markets as and when required
- Fluent Spanish speaker - ideally fluent Portugese speaker too
- Proven sales experience in LATAM & Iberia
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Superb organisation and attention to detail
- Strategic decision making
- Practical, calm ability to troubleshoot challenges and problems.
- Motivated and driven individual with proven track record of hitting targets
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Team player.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.