I am actively seeking a Sales Manager for a rapidly growing exhibition business in South West London. Having made a number of recent acquisitions, and with many global launches in the pipeline it is a very dynamic and exciting team to join.
The role of Sales Manager is to win business for a brand new event launching later this year. Working alongside the Event Director you will be assisting in the global launch of this brand new event. You will be responsible for generating new business, account management of existing clients and having a creative and hands on approach with the event. This is a rare opportunity to work alongside a fantastic mentor and take ownership of a project.
You will be hard-working, ambitious, driven sales professionals who are happy to conduct sales over the phone & via email, as well as travelling the world: conducting face to face meetings, attending competitor trade shows and scheduling business development road trips.
The responsibilities of the Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Maximise potential revenue to achieve/exceed event targets
- Building sustainable relationships with exhibitors (including face to face), to improve market knowledge and retention ratio, selling sponsorship and value added service
- Personal and team targets are achieved and exceeded
- Lead show targets are achieved and exceeded
- Agenda management and delivery within agreed timeframes
- Management reporting
- Clients receive a dependable and personal service
- Development goals are delivered to set performance targets
- Active contributor to the entire sales team
- Creative thinker that enhances event content through unique ideas
- Develop key brand /sponsorship level client relationships
The ideal candidate:
- 2-3 years' successful outbound B2B telesales experience; marketing experience is a plus
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication
- Good organisational skills
- Good track record of sales success
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Salary and benefits:
£28-£33K (applicant dependant) + comms
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.