Handle Recruitment is seeking a Sales Manager to join one of London's most iconic arenas, to sell memberships and premium seating to a wide array of clients.
As the Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategy to drive, deliver and maintain sales pipeline across the arena
- Converting premium seating sales leads from incoming enquiries, meeting and corresponding with clients, conducting site visits and follow ups
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities both by use of the outbound contacts, database utilisation, networking, B2B opportunities, and client entertainment
- Achieving individual sales targets as agreed with the Head of Premium Sales
- Working with internal partners to deliver a sales and marketing plan
- Assisting the Head Premium Sales in the production of reports, detailed sales projection figures and the analysis of data
- Networking and entertaining prospects to ensure strong personal relationships are built
- Continuously seeking ways to improve personal, team and business performance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven ability to deliver hospitality or premium sales
- A working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, including generating leads and building pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- A committed and flexible approach to your work, ensuring you are able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise work
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.