I am actively seeking a Sales Manager for an exciting river cruise company in East London.
My client are a well-recognised name across London and the market leader in offering alternative commuter routes across the capital.
This is a really nice role as it encompasses a real soft sell approach, account management, client facing meetings and lots of time out the office. This role offers great progression opportunities as they have aggressive growth plans.
The responsibilities of the Sales Manager includes but are not limited to:
- Implementation and management of the business's sales strategy, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of Travel Trade accounts. Creating, maintaining and enhancing strong relationships with travel agents, tour operators and other trade partners.
- Developing new business opportunities within the marketing, focusing on maximising revenue and passenger yield.
- Creating relevant packages, joint tickets with partners to deliver increased sales and new business.
- Attend travel trade events and conferences.
- Be a brand representative, provide a welcome and efficient service to all B2B and B2C audience's
- Manage and provide support to junior sales executives.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working in a sales within a travel/tourism, visitor attraction or travel trade sectors
- Proven sales track record
- Proven ability to build and maintain long standing relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility as part of a team
- Ability to network effectively internally and externally
- Commitment to providing customer service of the highest standard
- Ability to prioritise, managing a sizeable workload
- Excellent IT skills, including the MS Office package
- Self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative
Salary and Benefits:
£30-£35K with the opportunity to earn bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.