Handle Recruitment are looking for a detail-oriented Business Analyst to join our clients Business Planning and Operations EMEA team.
You will be joining the company with a strong entrepreneurial mind-set in order to maximise business performances. You will be responsible for coordinating with the sales, accounting and marketing teams to implement key sales processes and to make effective, analytically driven and strategic operating decisions.
Our client are seeking a highly analytical fast learner who has excellent problem solving skills in order to assist the sales team with operational tasks.
If you have strong communication skills, proven excellence in data analysis and passionate about joining a very well-known social media group this could be the perfect role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with the sales, accounting and marketing teams to implement key sales processes
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to resolve issues relating to account tagging and compensation structures
- Assisting the sales team with operational tasks including data analysis and policy execution
- Create and distribute centralised communications and coordinate multiple teams to complete tasks
- Executing key operational processes including data entry and reviews
- Analysing key metrics using internal and external data to develop key insights
- Building relationships with the wider team across EMEA to support their analytical and operational challenges
- Experience in providing business insights and recommendations from complex data sets
- Ability to problem solve
- Highly organised
- Good understanding of process flows
- Ability to understand policies and guidelines and able to assess sales request against these guidelines
- Produce high-quality accurate analysis using Tableau and Excel
- Work well in a team and build key relationships
- Excellent time management skills in order to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience presenting technical content to general audiences
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- 2 years experience in data analysis, business analyst, banking consulting or in a similar role
- Education- BA/BS in an analytical field; , Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Business or related field
- Advanced Excel and PPT skills; experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau is preferred
Please note this is a 11 month temporary full time position based in London paying an hourly rate of £23-£25.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.