Sales Order Processing Supervisor
Handle are recruiting for an experienced Sales Order Processing Supervisor to manage to lead a team of 6 SOP Administrators across EMEA/NORTH AMERICA whilst ensuring overall team targets are hit.
- Manage team of 6 team with weekly 1-2-1''s
- Review Closed Won, Invoicing & Credit reports daily
- Produce monthly audit reports
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Assist with Data Cleanse projects
- Review Query resolution with team
- Assist Edge Commercial leaders with queries
Who we are looking for:
- Capable of producing effective action plans, to-do lists and handover notes
- Ability to prioritise at all times to ensure all deadlines are met
- Process orientated
- A logical, common sense approach to all tasks
- Shares information openly, honestly and effectively
- Builds strong internal and external relationships effortlessly
- Previous experience in supervising order processing team
- Previous experience in a busy office environment from an administration, sales support, customer service or finance role.
- Must be competent with general computer use including Microsoft word and Outlook, with intermediate to excellent excel skills.
- Conscientious and committed to finishing a job to a high standard
- Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems
- Desire to produce accurate work but also to meet deadlines
- Team player - willingness to help/cover others on the team, likewise ensuring your own work up-to-date for others to cover in times of absence
- Self starter - ability to work without supervision
- Pro-active with 'can do' attitude
- Highly personable
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.