With responsibility for brand, marketing and PR, the "Senior Marketing Manager" will lead the strategy development and implementation for go-to-market planning, launch, growth and new territory roll-out strategy for this ground-breaking football training project.
This is a creative, entrepreneurial, and core strategic role to put this project on a rocket! A combination of strategy development and getting stuck in and "going for it" - not for the faint hearted!
- Develop, implement and lead brand, marketing, and communication strategies across geographies to deliver defined strategic, operational and financial growth goals.
- Responsible for all owned, earned and paid media across all platforms on a global scale to deliver, and maximise, user acquisition, retention, reactivation and monetisation.
- Grow subscription numbers and revenue. Create effective retention and monetisation programmes to drive lifetime value.
- Manage ambitious PR, social media, eCRM and events & experiential programmes.
- Own on-site merchandising of product and optimisation of content.
- Integrate market insight, user research, customer feedback and analytics into all aspects of marketing planning, implementation & measurement and to feed into development of new products, new features and new content.
- Collaborate on content strategies and maximise use of content for acquisition as well as for continued engagement.
- Be the brand guardian.
- Build relationships with strategic brand, media and platform partners.
- Provide USA knowledge and business expertise across projects
- Lend support in defining customer service, operations and back office systems requirements.
- Background in sports digital entertainment - getting kids active!!
- Experience of launching digital products
- International launch experience, especially USA
- Experience in kids markets essential
- Full marketing mix experience gained client-side.
- A passionate leader, strategic thinker yet all over the detail, with the drive and ambition to see-through plans to successful conclusion.
- Curious and experimental, with a desire to break-out from traditional methods.
- A deep understanding of consumers and their motivations
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time
- An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent start-up environment, short decision paths and fast moving
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
- Flexible approach to working (hours and location) and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tech agnostic
- Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.