Handle Recruitment is seeking a confident sales support professional with experience using systems such as Salesforce and Excel, to join a global organization to support across the sales teams for all advertising, events and subscription activity. Please note this is a six month contract to begin immediately.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Accuracy checking for all orders that have come through to the business.
· Keeping forward bookings up-to-date at all times by processing orders promptly.
· Creating and checking excel reports to ensure accurate internal financial reporting of revenue.
· Running excel reports to view various data, creating pivot tables and spread sheets that show clear and accurate information.
· Liaising with credit control on all issues regarding invoice queries, accounts on stop, processing credit and re-invoices when required.
· Checking billing details for all clients are accurate to ensure payment of invoices.
· Organising and maintaining efficient filing systems for your magazines, marked up copies, and sign offs for approved revenue amounts.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· Strong numerical skills
· Previous experience in a busy office environment from a sales support, administration or finance background
· Confidence with general computer use, with intermediate to excellent Excel skills
· Ability to prioritise at all times to ensure all deadlines are met
· Process orientated mindset
· A logical, commonsense approach to all tasks
· Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems
· A desire to produce accurate work but also to meet deadlines
Please get in touch or apply now for further information!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.