To provide support to the sales teams for all advertising, events and subscription activity, ensuring efficient processing of orders and accurate invoicing. Use of invoicing system Sales Force, Financial Force and Excel for reporting.
- Accuracy checking for all orders that have come through to the business.
- Keep forward bookings up-to-date at all times by processing orders promptly.
- Create and check excel reports to ensure accurate internal financial reporting of revenue.
- Thorough 'mark up' of magazine on closing to ensure activity has taken place, looking into any issues and realising promptly,
- To be the 'gate keeper' for booking forms ensuring 100% accuracy and clarity.
- To run excel reports to view various data, create pivot tables and spread sheets that show clear and accurate information.
- A thorough understanding of all sales support systems relevant to your role
- Send voucher copies out within 1 day of issue being signed off
- Liaise with credit control on all issues regarding invoice queries, accounts on stop, processing credit and re-invoices when required.
- Check billing details for all clients are accurate to ensure payment of invoices.
- Organising and maintaining efficient filing systems for your magazines, marked up copies, and sign offs for approved revenue amounts.
- Keep a centralised back issues cupboard with magazines filed and labelled clearly for easy access.
- Helping out on occasional projects and events as requested.
- Any reasonable additional tasks requested by your line manager.
- Be a proactive member of the team: providing cover and support for team members for any periods of absence.
- Capable of producing effective action plans, to-do lists and handover notes
- Ability to prioritise at all times to ensure all deadlines are met
- Process orientated
- A logical, common sense approach to all tasks
- Shares information openly, honestly and effectively
- Builds strong internal and external relationships effortlessly
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.