Our client- a vibrant, progressive international retail brand, are keen to appoint a Sales Planner/ Junior Demand Planner to join their Wholesale & B2B Planning division.
Suitable candidates must possess experience in analytical planning & forecasting- ideally within fashion/ retail. Experience of working with/ liaison with US markets is highly desirable.
This is a temporary role for 2-3 months, with strong possibility of extension, and the role is due to start ASAP. The role will be based remote working from home initially, with view to move back into the office once it has reopened in the coming months.
- Support re-instating the US Monthly planning cycle;
- Understand the existing key calendar points for the US Monthly planning cycle and gaps vs. UK
- Generate analysis and formats for review and conduct feedback sessions with commercial teams
- Conduct monthly reporting to support monthly reviews between Commercial & Planning
- Propose weekly/monthly review formats to monitor accuracy KPI's
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to service commercial teams
- Re-configure the US Monthly Stock Sales Intake (MSSI) model;
- Generate analysis on current US customer profile to re-configure clusters
- Re-configure data extracts from Business Intelligence tool in line with the above
- Validate and populate historical data on sales
- Deep dive on sales and customer activity
- Analyse, validate and populate Option Counts from Sales/Stock in '19/20
- Propose and populate New Options for SS22/AW22
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support tool
- Support process for seasonal/quarterly updating process
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.