Do you have a passion for fashion and are you looking for work immediately?
Handle Recruitment are seeking enthusiastic, confident and fashion-forward individuals to join a renowned fashion brand launch their new line in London's leading department store.
This role will involve traditional Sales Advisor duties; selling new product within the department store, providing exceptional customer service and monitoring sales and stock.
This is also a rare, fun and exciting opportunity to work for a leading fashion brand in their new venture assisting with the design of their products. Experience or understanding of using Photoshop is desirable, although full training will be provided!
A fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy customer facing role whilst working for an exciting, vibrant and unique brand!
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Shop floor sales; selling items with a high price point to a variety of individuals
- Managing the stock on the shop floor - replenishing when necessary
- Assisting with the visuals - product placement, visual aids and ensuring the area is professional kept
- Liaising with the brand in regards to targets, sales reports and general correspondence regarding the brand
- Design; assisting with the design and templates, creating new designs instantly for customers
- A knowledge and understanding for fashion
- Customer Service experience - within a department store is desirable
- Confidence and the ability to up sell and boost sales
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of fashion retail
This role is temporary for 5 weeks initially. This is a full opportunity - you will be required to work weekends however you will receive a day off in the week due to this.
The process is moving very quickly, please apply immediately to be considered.
As this is a temporary role with an immediate start you must be free to start immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.