An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Coordinator/Distribution Assistant to join a well established global Media company.
Our client is looking for candidates with strong coordination and admin experience who is used to working within a fast moving environment, preferably with experience or a keen interest in the TV, Sales or Distribution industry. - as this role would eventually progress into distribution.
- Assist in the selling of productions to the domestic and international TV and DVD markets.
- Organise delivery of tapes and paperwork to licensees and track return and on-passing of same.
- Assist Director of Distribution with general day to day organisation, such as diary management, booking taxis.
- Maintain distribution admin systems and records, including sales data; screening reports; sales forecasts; producer reports; accurate catalogue details; contacts and mailing lists.
- Contract coordination.
- Help research international TV and DVD market with a view to increasing sales through new outlets.
- Supply US Team with sales materials, including screeners of new promos and programmes.
- Assist in attendance at the major international television markets and attend those markets, including MIPCOM, MIPTV and MIPDOC.
- Organise travel and accommodation and meeting schedules for the team.
- Up-date sales and marketing budgets and prepare the team’s expenses forms.
- Coordinate sales screeners with the library and despatch screeners together with sales promotional materials as directed by the sales team.
Experience and skills required:
- Personable - ability to engage with both industry professionals
- Hands on approach and ability to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally degree educated
- Proficiency in French is also a bonus
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is a contract role with view to move onto a perm opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.