A fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting Global brand who specialise in promoting Sports, Media and Entertainment Events around the World, and who represent the biggest talent within the creative industry.
We are seeking a Sales Team Assistant to join our client's Media Sales function, based within the Inflight & Fixed Media team.
The role encompasses providing secretarial and administrative support to the Inflight and Fixed Media Team (currently 6 members of staff)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Full diary management; liaison with internal and external contacts; schedule meetings; arrange conference calls; act as a centralised gate keeper.
- Travel coordination (international and domestic); preparing VISA's; booking accommodation; preparing itineraries.
- Prepare presentations using PowerPoint, graphics, and other tools;
- Prepare, manage and file all written correspondence, legal documentation and expense reports;
- Use of internal systems to process deals;
- Liaison with customers and internal divisions regarding materials, promotional materials etc;
- Assist the team prepare for Trade Shows (e.g. setting up meetings, preparing marketing materials etc);
- Liaise with the team to produce quarterly projection reports;
- Prepare Federation reports;
- Assist Marketing team with creative image work, newsletters.
You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Flexibility on working hours or being open to calls outside office hours if occasionally required in the light of team's schedules, travel across time-zones and business demands etc;
- Covering in detail both sporting and entertainment properties and being able to adapt accordingly.
Key Results Areas
- Smooth-running of team's schedule/office/paperwork;
- Production of professional reports and presentations on time;
- Provision of detailed itineraries inclusive of tickets, additional logistics, directions, and contact info where appropriate.
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid administrative experience;
- An understanding of the sales process;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding, business.
- Familiarity with dealing with financial reports, contracts and other business documents;
- Good knowledge of sports;
- An understanding of the TV industry.
Skills and Abilities
- High standard of written and spoken English, including accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation of written work;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, with an aptitude for learning new computer systems;
- An eye for detail - aptitude for precision and accuracy;
- The ability to organise and prioritise multiple demands and meet deadlines;
- Ability to be forward thinking and proactive in all elements of the support role.
Qualifications and Training
Educated to at least A level standard or equivalent.
- Cheerful personality and approach to work;
- International outlook;
- Quick learner and self starter in all aspects;
- Highly adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the moment;
- Team player.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.