An industry leading film and TV producer is currently seeking an analytically minded sales strategy and development manager to join their Central London based team. Supporting senior executives across numerous territories, you will provide key analysis and business insight whilst taking the lead on various global projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for commercial analysts with a passion for media.
- Financial Analysis & Modeling of long term licensing and channel carriage deals
- Strategic Analysis: Monitoring market, programming and technology trends in designated territories
- Presentation Development: Support development of long term financial and strategic planning
- Support the structure and negotiation of commercial terms of multi-year/multi-product television licensing and channel carriage agreements in designated European territories, inclusive of Pay, Basic, Free, and New Technology rights.
- Create spreadsheets for and maintain financial analysis of various distribution and channel carriage deals.
- Create structures & terms in a self-directed manner to maximize upside, minimize risk, and provide for changes in the market and the Company's strategy.
- Work directly with local Sales Liaisons to strategically identify product for inclusion in volume and package deals.
- Build detailed models outlining the advertising revenue potential of various program types.
- Provide strategic input to bi-annual budget and planning process.
- Create ad-hoc strategic reports and analyses.
In order to be considered for this position, you will possess excellent financial modelling and forecasting skills. You will ideally possess a bachelors degree whilst prior experience within media is also desirable. You will enjoy communicating with stakeholders at all levels whilst also being comfortable working as a member of multiple teams.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.