We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Service Coordinator to join a boutique retail head office based in South West London.
This role requires fluent French both written and spoken as well as English.
Within this role, you'll be working with both the English and French markets, liaising day to day with retailers and boutiques on sales orders to their stores.
- Ensuring sales orders are processed to a high standard
- Reviewing any pending orders
- Providing shipping information/updates
- Processing payments
- Ensuring follow up communication after sales
- Setting up new stores/contacts through CRM system
- Ensuring any requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Support for any new clients/trading partners
- Identify sales order or delivery problems to ensure solutions are met
- Liaising with the warehouse teams on processing orders
- Ad-hoc administrative support - updating client information, store locations etc.
- Previous customer service experience
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to pick up new processes quickly
- Understanding of CRM systems
Please note we are looking for candidate whoa re ideally available ASAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.