Sales Support Coordinator- Media
Do you dream of working in a fun, fast paced vibrant media environment? Do you want to be the go-to person for a busy successful department? Are you great at administration but also want to utilise your creative flare in a role? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As the Sales Support Coordinator you will be work alongside 2 PA's to help aid the smooth running of the sales department in all manners of tasks including administration, events, travel booking etc..
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting our external trainer with any printouts and binding as and when required.
- Assisting with mailouts as and when required
- Assisting with organising shoots and sourcing locations, props as and when required.
- Collating of marketing research data
- Organising internal and external meetings/events; this will include sourcing venues, ordering refreshments etc.
- Obtaining PO numbers from external clients and liaising with management accounts to ensure all billing info is up to date'
- Raising and managing purchase orders for your teams as and when required and ensuring that all items are processed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Training Coordinator to arrange appointments, book courses and help with sales presentations and surveys.
- Organising travel and hotels for your teams as and when required
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- The ability to juggle different tasks and handle last minute changes in a calm manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please send me your CV ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.