An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual who comes from a luxury sales background to join this incredibly iconic brand! Our client is an extremely reputable business who are looking to bring on board its newest team member on an initial 3 month temp basis. The ideal individual will be upbeat, results-driven and with the ability to consistently work towards, and exceed, targets set. Based in the beautiful West London head office, you will be reporting in to the Sales Manager on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with wholesalers/vendors/retailers and internal teams
- Chase and confirm orders using internal databases
- Coordinate appointments in preparation for upcoming campaigns
- Work with Retailers closely in organising sample requests
- Resolve queries promptly
- Investigate and identify marketing opportunities
- Maintain extensive customer database
- Support Sales Manager and wider sales team as required
In order to be considered for the role, it is imperative that candidates have worked within a premium/luxury fashion brand previously and who have worked within a head office sales position most recently. Please get in touch if you possess a 'can do' attitude, impeccable communication skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.