Handle Recruitment is seeking a Sales Support expert who is a wiz with Salesforce, for a leading media and entertainment investor.
Based in the West End, this is a business that values individuality, particularly as their clients are in the music, entertainment and sporting industries. The focus of this role will be role providing support in aspects such as strategy, marketing, communications as well as management of Salesforce data.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Being responsible for tracking client contacts and meetings with clients, including maintenance of Salesforce system, distribution of conference and meeting notes, and other organisational tasks related to supporting the team.
- Interacting with senior management to communicate recent lead developments and sales performance.
- Taking on ad hoc projects and support all other members.
- Salesforce responsibilities:
- Identifying and streamlining/eliminating activities that reduce the effectiveness of Salesforce and its users.
- Providing users with induction, process and ad hoc training on the platform.
- Maintaining knowledge of data structure in Salesforce. Identification and facilitation of data improvement initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience of support for the CRM function, ideally in the finance sector.
- Understanding of the Salesforce system in terms of organisation and user setup, data structure, security, data management, custom and standard objects and reporting/dashboards. Experience of workflow rules, process builder and flows desirable.
- Salesforce ADM201 accreditation is desirable, with further qualifications such as ADM211 beneficial.
- Knowledge or experience of financial sales, credit or lending.
- Ability to influence others and confidence managing engagement with clients.
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.