Handle Recruitment is seeking a Sales Support Team Leader to join an international B2B events organisation.
As the Sales Support Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales function, providing assistance to the business in addition to working as part of the wider Sales team.
- Diary management including the scheduling, organising and arranging of meeting and other business commitments.
- Pulling together presentations/ weekly deck when required.
- Update weekly, daily sales trackers as well as internal communication platforms.
- Sales board updates
- Buying and organising incentives for the sales team
- Organising meetings for Sales Performance Teams weekly and fortnightly
- Pulling select CRM/ data reports
- Coordinating and organising business trips
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience supporting a busy sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with confidence dealing with customers and sales staff
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Experience of managing diaries and coordinating meetings
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as projects require
- Experience working in a pressurised customer-focused environment where a sense of urgency and a "roll sleeves up" approach is required
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.