Do you want to be part of a successful boutique media business specialising in Film & TV Distribution? This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious and fast-paced office, located in the heart of central London. We are keen to speak with pro-active, organised and enthusiastic Assistants who will provide support to a small but fast growing team.
There will be much more involvement than a standard support role - there is a strong possibility to travel globally. Our client is seeking a self- starter; a candidate who is highly pro-active, self-sufficient and confident in their own ability to get things done with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be supporting the VP Global Sales, in all areas of the business.
- Managing diaries; maintaining multiple contact databases
- Co-ordinating meetings and conference calls for the sales team
- Organising events
- International travel coordination
- Attendance at regular international trade events
- Expense management
- Office Management: assist the Team PA ensuring smooth day to day running of the office
- Adhoc projects
- General Administration duties
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, in particular strong Word and Excel skills
- Highly self-motivated, efficient with excellent administrative skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills professional, articulate and polished
- Exercise discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Be able to manage their own time well and be highly organised
- Able to communicate fluently and professional in English, both verbally and in writing and have an extremely professional manner
- Passionate about the film and TV industry
If you meet the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate at apply today to find out more- this process is moving exceptionally quickly!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.