Varied, busy and challenging opportunity for a top-notch Administrator to support the TV Affiliate Sales Team of this Global Entertainment Company. Organisation is essential as well the ability to prioritise tasks. Proven experience within a media environment and supporting at a senior level within a TV organisation is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience in PA/administrator role
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, time management and attention to detail
- Aptitude to assist the managers in various areas of the business
- Ability to prioritise deadlines and balance a variety of tasks from different team members
- Be pro-active and demonstrate responsiveness and ability to execute tasks accurately
- Coordinate complex travel itineraries by arranging global travel (flights, hotels, taxis) compiling itineraries and agendas, anticipating visa requirements and applications
- Working with the team, actively managing diaries ensuring all meetings are appropriately prioritised, planned and arranged
- Formatting and amending PowerPoint/Word/Excel presentations and documents. Highly proficient in Microsoft Power Point. Ensure that all presentation materials are produced to the highest standards
- Collate expense receipts, prepare monthly submissions and reconcile all reports in a timely manner
- Provide administration support to Affiliate Sales Manager
- Point of contact across departments
- Reporting, including collation of sales figures and market reports
- Work with billing to ensure deals are correctly invoiced and deal with payment issues & working with Finance on dealing with debts and payment plans
- Responsible for SAP processing invoices, issue and track the purchase orders
The role will be fast-paced and varied and will require a high level of attention to detail and working to deadline in a high pressured environment.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.