Handle Recruitment are looking fro an exceptional Team Assistant to join the Sales team within an award winning TV network.
This role sits within a fast-paced and high energy Sales Department. We are looking for candidates with exceptional organisation, comfortable working with numbers and thrive within a results driven team.
- Process campaigns requests and ensure campaigns are set up, booked and delivered
- Ensure spots are scheduled efficiently, in line with deal parameters and in accordance with company and industry guidelines and regulations
- Monitor campaigns on a daily basis to endure deals are delivered and airtime is optimised.
- Respond to ongoing agency requests and queries
- Support Sales Executives and others in maintaining agency relationships
- Ensure traffic deadlines are met
- Running day to day administrative systems and providing procedural support to the rest of the Account Team.
- Support Sales Executives in administering select parameters and where appropriate, digital channels and its third party trading partners.
- An understanding and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, (including Excel up to intermediate standard)
- Good negotiating and sales skills
- Knowledge of the Account Team's portfolio
- Relationship Management and negotiating skills
- Strong Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Ideally experience working within TV sales
Please note we are looking for candidates who are immediately available.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.