Do you want to be part of a successful boutique media business specialising in Film & TV Distribution? This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious and fast-paced office, located in the heart of central London. We are keen to speak with pro-active, organised and enthusiastic Assistants who will provide support to a small but fast growing team.
There will be much more involvement than a standard support role - there is a strong possibility to travel globally. Our client is seeking a self- starter; a candidate who is highly pro-active, self-sufficient and confident in their own ability to get things done with minimal supervision.
- Diary management
- Co-ordinating meetings and conference calls for the sales team
- Organising events
- International travel coordination
- Expense management
- Office Management: assist the Team PA ensuring smooth day to day running of the office
- Adhoc administrative and project support
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills - remaining professional and articulate
- Ability to work with complete discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Be able to manage your own time well, prioritising and remaining incredibly organised
- Able to communicate fluently and professional in English, both written and verbally. Working with an extremely professional manner
- You must be passionate about the film and TV industry
This is a 6 month contract initially with strong possibility of extension/transferring to permanent. Salary will be dependant on experience. The process is moving extremely quickly therefore candidates should be on no more than 1 weeks' notice period.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.