Handle are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join a high-profile charity on a fundraising platform project.
Over the last few months, there has been a huge increase in charities implementing and integrating Salesforce for fundraising needs. This will be a hugely pivotal role in the charitable sector to support their customer relationship management system.
The Salesforde developer/consultant that Handle are currently looking for MUST HAVE experience with the integration of Salesforce, but also the customisation of Salesforce for the clients specific needs. This doesn't have to be within the charitable sector, but a large enterprise would be ideal.
This project would be a custom set up of Salesforce so you MUST have done this before.
Salesforce Integration& Customisation Developer/Consultant will be responsible for:
- Setting up Salesforce and customising it on the APEX level
- Integrating Salesforce with two other CMS systems
- Setting it up for automated marketing campaig tool like Adobe Campaign or Marketo
Skill Set for the Salesforce Integration& Customisation Developer/Consultant;
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce with multiple platforms
- Customisation of Salesforce for a client's particular needs
- Consultant level as well as hands on technical experience
- Experience of importing data from web services ideally to an e-commerce system
- Data Manipulation would be ideal
- Setting up Salesforce for automated marketing campaings
- Workinpg on a fundraising project in a past will be a huge advantage
This is an immediate requirement and is truly a very exciting project working with a high profile charity in London, do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla AT Handle or 0207569994 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.