Handle Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading Music Merchandise company to find a proactive and highly organised Sampling Coordinator.
Based out of their head office in West London, key features include:
- Managing the sampling process via the OPA system
- Managing the critical path for certain accounts
- Raising product samples with suppliers
- Managing and sharing the brand guidelines for all artists
- Developing relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Creating and then maintaining product codes
- Managing data on Navision
- Liaising with suppliers on deliveries and deadlines
- Handling all product tracking and reporting
- Previous clothing or accessories experience within a retail or buying office
- An interest in music and fashion
- A clear understanding of the Supply Chain process
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be desirable
- Proactive approach to work, the ability to multi task and to pre-empt problems before they occur
- Ability to learn quickly and apply developed skills effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this Music Company as their Supply Coordinator, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.