An exciting opportunity to join a Global Leader in Film, Media & Entertainment!
We are keen to speak with experienced Administrators/ Assistants who possess strong SAP knowledge, with proven experience of managing PO's & invoices via SAP.
Knowledge of the Motion Pictures industry and exposure to a large multi-national global entertainment company would be highly desirable.
The role will involve extensive use of SAP- therefore we cannot consider candidates without proven knowledge of this software.
Skills/ experience required:
- Advanced SAP knowledge
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience of collating data and producing reports
- Proven ability to focus on the detail and ensure accuracy in output.
- Professional and personable manner with excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of management and to interact with creative, operations, Finance and Legal personnel.
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to prioritise work-flow while managing a variety of tasks.
- Competent excel and analysis skills.
- Good team working skills
- Able to work independently and ask for help/advice where needed
The role is due to start on Monday 19th April, for the duration of 9 months (through to January 2022). Suitable candidates must be available to commit for the whole duration of the contract.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.