SAP HR Administrator / Data Administrator - Media / Music
We are looking for an experienced SAP Administrator / Data Administrator for a global music company. Responsible for supporting all SAP HR Data entry including accurate and timely entry of all personal, organisational, compensation, benefits and absence data into SAP HCM.
- SAP HCM data entry experience
- A proven track record of accuracy, highly organised, detail oriented.
- Advanced Excel skills: report writing and presentation; formula writing; v-lookups; spreadsheet formatting.
- Able to work well on own.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to shifting priorities as required.
Nice to have:
- SAP HCM Modules PA, OM, BN and AM and ESS and MSS.
- Interest in music
- Run all PA40 Actions; New Hire, Employee Change,
- SAP master data through
- Keep an accurate record file of all data entered.
- Work with Talent Acquisition team on position management within SAP HCM.
- Scan, import, save original documents and index within the e-filing system.
- testing changes to SAP HCM
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.