SAP Project Manager, FICO, BW
We currently have a SAP Project Manager role for a global Media company in London.
This is a international SAP project with responsibilities focusing on Governance and Support of their ERP system as it continues to be integrated across multiple countries.
* ECC 6.0 FICO, core functionality, statutory reporting / BW, Data Warehouse, Management Reporting
- SAP ERP Implementation Experience; FI/CO modules and BW
- ERP Implementation: SIT, UAT, Training, Data Migration,
- Degree ideally in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Ownership of Change Requests; Approve Solution; Approve Transports
- Communicate & align all new enhancements
- Prepare and get approval for Business case/funding where applicable
- Jointly plan and prioritize the development work with Business Process Leads
- Provide the resource projection to supplier for major enhancements and special projects
- Transform Business Requirements to SAP Processes and Functionalities
- Provide knowledge of existing interfaces
- Global Template Process Owners
- Process Mapping
Nice to have's:
- Experience with SAP and BW, BPC business software
- SAP HANA
- Entertainment industry experience
If you have a minimum of 5 years of IT experience in financial analysis or accounting role and this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.