Social Media Researcher - Media & Journalism
£145-£200 day-rate, equivalent £37,000-£52,000 per annum.
Handle are currently working with a Global Social Media & Technology platform. You'd be joining their News & Media department, specifically working with a social media monitoring platform.
If you are looking for experience with one of the most well-known brands in the world then don't hesitate to get in touch!
This is research heavy role and you will be accountable for researching a number of topics including Sports, News, Politics and Entertainment across different social media platforms in a number of global locations. You'll be working with Social Media Channels such as (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit).
This tool is used by a huge number of clients that partner with this Social Media Platform to offer specific market knowledge and content discovery in order to keep track of what is happening on social media in real time.
You will be responsible for researching specific topics. You will then be inputting these into various spreadsheets and database input.
Key Skill Set ~ Social Media Researcher:
- A degree background in Journalism and/or Media. A background in Entertainment, Sports or News would also be of interest
- Experience across Social Media Channels, specifically (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit)
- Research focused nature
- A background in Data Entry, Spreadsheets (Excel) and maintaining a database previously
Responsibilities ~ Social Media Researcher:
- Building lists of social accounts across News, Sport and Entertainment
- Online research of influential social accounts for a range of topics & countries
- Data entry and Organisation
- Maintaining and continuously updating the database.
This is an immediate role, and interviews will be taking place at the end of this week. Do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk ASAP for more details.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.