Scrum Master - Media / Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to support and manage all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and preparation for client demos.
Experience & Qualifications:
- *Streaming / media / broadcast / VOD experience required*
- Strong, consistent Scrum Master experience
- Passion for creating great Apps
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Supply chain, digital product fulfilment, order management, digital assets
- PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification desirable
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207569 9982.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.