Scrum Master - Broadcast - VOD Project
*VOD (Video on demand) / Broadcast experience preferred. Based near Hammersmith.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to support and Manage all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and preparation for client demos
*General agile coaching to get the team operating more effectively, focusing on agile principles, bringing innovation into the working environment
** Streaming / media or broadcast experience preferred
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the
intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Agile/Lean frameworks: XP, Kanban etc.
- Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Nice to have:
- OTT/Video streaming experience.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207569 9982.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.