Scrum Master / Agile Coach - Broadcast / Media
*This is an initial 6 month FTC
We are looking for an experienced Agile Scrum Master / Agile Coach to help support and promote best Agile practises and principles.
This is a great opportunity to work in with an internationally recognised broadcast company on high profile brands.
- Coaching around Agile frameworks and best practices for feature/project delivery,
- Facilitates and/or supports Agile framework ceremonies for Agile teams
- Identifies, tracks, and removes impediments for feature/project and team success
- Ensures planning of go-live and deployment activities and facilitate their execution
- Ensures that all team members understand and accept their roles and responsibilities
- Tracks and reports key project metrics
- Manages feature/project delivery with respect to capital budgets
- Coordinates participation of different tech and business groups in requirements gathering and implementation of key projects
- Ideally a Certified Scrum Master
- Experience driving initiatives within a media company and/or in an online consumer-facing business environment
- Possesses a solid technical background; ability to drive resolution of technical issues
- Ability to influence and motivate people to high levels of performance
- Worked closely with engineers, QA's, department heads, and product managers
- Strong knowledge and passion about Agile principles and practices
- Agile Certified
- CMS experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Project Manager / Programme Manager / Agile Coach - Global Broadcast / Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.