Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager - Media / Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to support and Manage all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, and preparation for client demos
*General agile coaching to get the team operating more effectively, focusing on agile principles, bringing innovation into the working environment
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong Scrum Master / Business Project Management
- Managing or performing IT development projects using an Agile approach.
- knowledge of different techniques - Kanban, Scrum etc as well as understanding User Stories, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Pairing etc
- Ability to apply Scrum estimation techniques
- Ability to identify and manage risk
- Strong leadership and organisation skills with excellent communication (written and verbal)
- developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints
- supply chain, digital product fulfilment, order management, digital assets
Nice to have:
- Broadcast / Media / Music Experience
- PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification desirable
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.