Scrum Master - Media / Broadcast - Digital
We are looking for a Scrum Master to support and Manage Scrum related activities, Supporting the PM and BA including sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, and preparation for client demos
A Scrum Master with a Background in Front end or Mobile development nice to have but not essential.
Supporting the PM and BA this role will be supporting and coaching to get the team operating more effectively, focusing on agile principles.
Experience & Qualifications
- Scrum Master with understanding of waterfall and Agile in a digital environment
- Supporting IT development projects using an Agile approach.
- knowledge of different techniques - Kanban, Scrum etc as well as understanding User Stories, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Pairing etc
- Ability to apply Scrum estimation techniques
- Ability to identify and manage risk
- developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints
- supply chain, digital product fulfilment, order management, digital assets
Nice to have:
- Broadcast / Media Experience
- PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification desirable
- Background in Front end or Mobile development nice to have
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.