Secretary/PA - Media and Music Accountants
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Secretary/PA to support a very busy Partner within an established media and music accountancy practice.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative/PA support to the Partner in both business and Private PA duties.
Based out of there busy modern central London office, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative environment.
Key features will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings
- Touch typing up dictations that the Partner has recorded for you
- Printing, scanning documents and other administrative duties
- Raising PO's and invoices
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Finding information from the company system when needed
- Private PA duties include booking holidays, flights, organising charity donations etc…
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid Secretarial/PA experience supporting senior level executives within a comparative environment or organisation
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience touch typing out dictations on a regular basis
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Hours 9-5:30pm (5pm finish on Fridays)
- A good work life balance
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.