Security Architect - E-Commerce
We currently have a Security Solutions Architect role for a high profile and e-commerce company with headquarters in central London ensuring applications, storage, network, infrastructure, data and reporting solutions are in line with the business and includes leading the procurement of an enterprise architecture tool
The right candidate will play a lead role in making sure a high bar remains set across business enabling technology and will therefore have a passion for learning and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Working closely with the Head of Security to help define the architecture that will enable the business plan and strategic priorities
- Define guidance, frameworks, methods and tools,
- assure that all technical security designs and solutions developed across IT are viable and fit for-purpose
- Setup and run the technical design authority
- work with the CIO, Architect Lead and the wider business to build a seamless and well-integrated IT system
- partner with Digital on how technology can be used to drive growth, increase revenues and deliver an excellent co-worker and customer journey.
- Retail experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.