Security Operations Specialist
6-month contract - £500-£600 day-rate
Handle are currently working with a global venue for music & entertainment. They are a worldwide brand that you will know of very well.
Due to recent business changes, they are currently looking for an IT Security Operations Specialist. You will report directly to the Director of Information Security and work closely with other IT leads to achieve the aims of the Managed Detection and Response Project.
Key Responsibilities of the Security Operations Specialist:
- Review and understand the legal, regulatory and group compliance requirements to help influence our scoping of the project.
- Participate along with the Information Security team in the group Managed Detection and Response Steering Group.
- Work with the Director of Information Security and senior IT leads representing Business Systems, Networks and Development to conduct a review of our current maturity and capabilities.
Key Skill-set of Security Operations Specialist:
- Have previously led the design and implementation of protective technologies as part of security or network operations centre.
- Practical experience in using SIEM (Security Information Event Monitoring) and log management tools as part of a detection and response capability ideally within the cloud
- Have up to date product knowledge of the cloud-based versions of protective technologies.
This is an immediate start so do get in touch if you're interested Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.