Senior A&R Manager - Music Company
We are currently recruiting for 5 separate senior A&R roles, all of which are for well- established Music companies.
You will be working on both Artist and Publishing side so having experience with writers, producers and artists in imperative.
Responsibilities of a Senior A&R Manager are:
- Signing target artists and composers
- Responsible for artists relations, project management and production of owned projects in the UK and Europe
- Contributing to agreed A&R and music commissioning targets
- Regularly attending gigs, showcases and all need and current music events and conferences when necessary
The ideal Senior A&R Manager will have:
- Commercial awareness of the market, new music trends, music business developments, products and challenges
- Proven track record of signing artists/writers
- Previous significant experience in this field
If your experience matches this and you want more information, email me at email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.