We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Senior Account Manager looking for the next step in their career. Our client, an award winning social marketing agency in the education sector, are looking for someone to develop and deliver effective school partnership educational projects and marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who can confidently develop and manage educational marketing communication programmes and actively manage client and partner organisation relationships. You will be responsible for account managing and delivering creative education and communication programmes.
- Develop and manage diverse, complex and integrated education programmes and projects to ensure successful delivery and very satisfied clients
- Programmes may involve one or more of the following components:
- Educational materials
- Market research and evaluation
- CSR (corporate and social responsibility) objectives and content
- Sponsorship, partnership marketing or PR
- School engagement and activation
- Manage client relationships to ensure high levels of expectation are exceeded
- Manage creative and production suppliers including freelance staff when appropriate and negotiating costs where appropriate
- Liaise with education consultants and writers and other agencies to support the client and/or campaign
- Contributing to the delivery of agreed revenue targets
- Develop and managing budgets ranging between £40k - £500k
- Develop and deliver agreed client revenue targets
- Identification and delivery of new business and creating business proposals and tenders
- Improving profitability, productivity and effectiveness across accounts, by efficient and effective use of clear processes and resources, sharing best practice and seeking to maximise client revenue
- Agree, manage and monitor key deliverables with clients and account teams
- Negotiations of fees and contracts with clients
You will be degree qualified with at least 2 years' experience as a Senior Account Manager or relevant education project management or marketing communications experience. You will be experienced in client or stakeholder management and have strong project management and delivery capability. Candidates with education experience would be at a strong advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.