Account Manager - Brand Tech Firm
London but currently would be working from home
£30,000 - £35,000 base depending on experience
An exciting, entrepreneurial, International Brand Tech firm who specialise in offering premium influence solutions for brands using highly engaging influential talent via social media are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their expanding team in their London HQ.
They pride themselves on employing people who think outside the box and are real idea's people. The office is fast paced, creative and filled with opportunity for you to rapidly advance your career.
As the Senior Account Manager you will have a key operational role within the business focusing both on the internal teams and clients. You will respond for new briefs and deliver campaigns ensuring that all objectives are met and the client is happy with the finished campaign. In this role you will need to have creative ideas, strategic approaches and a strong understanding of how the social talent industry works.
Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- You will be one of the main point of contacts for clients on a daily basis
- Build and develop strong and trusted relationships with clients and all internal teams
- Develop pitches using your creative and strategic expertise
- Manage the development, creation and execution of the client's social/digital campaigns
- Be involved in the creative production of campaigns
- Work closely with the Talent Team to ensure that the talent they cast for the campaigns match the brief of what the client has requested
- Develop new business with both new and current clients
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A positive and entrepreneurial mind-set and work well both individually and as a team with a real can-do attitude
- Must have extensive experience within a client facing/management role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and must have extensive experience presenting pitches to senior clients
- Must be highly proficient in Google Apps and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Have a natural talent for finding great content that lends itself to be commercially suitable
- Must have strong knowledge of both social media platforms and paid media
- Must have prior experience in production; having attended shoots previously and prepared them
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Senior Account Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.