Handle are excited to be working with a top Global media company, home to some of the biggest iconic brands.
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their Fashion- Global Commercial partnerships division on a 12 month contract.
The company is headquartered in London and New York, and operates in 32 markets worldwide, including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico & Latin America, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, the U.K. and the U.S. with local license partners across the globe.
For this role the markets of focus would be the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
The role of the Senior Account Manager will be to sell to, manage and consistently communicate with our international Fashion Clients, affiliated media agencies, PR and Creative agencies to deliver the best possible advertising solutions for multi market partnerships across their global brand portfolio.
- Retain and grow advertising revenue from assigned Sector client base in order to meet and/or exceed the annual Sector revenue target.
- Service relevant Media Agencies, but also PR and Creative organisations working on behalf of allocated Sector client base.
- Work with the senior leadership team on core clients within allocated sector
- Understand the structure of advertisers' accounts within these agencies, to help inform senior management and set sales strategy
- Work collaboratively to support the sector Account Directors for assigned sector(s)
- Work proactively to understand the fast-changing agency landscape and industry relevant to assigned sectors
- Represent the Global team consistently with key decision makers within media agencies
- Work closely with Client Services team to build and deliver outstanding advertising packages for clients
- Work in collaboration with the Enterprise team to provide innovative campaigns across social and video
- Secure mid to high revenue tiered partnerships from clients within assigned Sector delivering against all Sales revenue streams
- Lead the pitch process providing clear communication and direction to all internal stakeholders (Client Services, Enterprise, Insights) to ensure a successful response to an RFP criteria
- Explore all opportunities for programmatic revenue with assigned Sector client base and associated media agencies to ensure the annual programmatic revenue target is achieved.
- Constant liaison with all the markets, particularly commercial and branded content teams
- Stay abreast of digital developments in market to keep global media plans competitive and relevant
- Solid network of contacts within the key International media agencies
- Direct experience in speaking to International media agency teams
- Track record of growing revenue from agency-based contacts
- Thorough understanding of the global media landscape
- Proven success in leading and delivering complex global media plans.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- A strategic thinker and numerical analysis.
- A lateral and creative thinker.
- Extremely strong verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in excel and keynote.
- Experience of working internationally/foreign languages would be a bonus
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.