- Come and work in an agency where you can have fun during the day and enjoy sizzling Friday drinks on the roof top bar during the night
- Employees are happy - that's why they've been listed as a Sunday Times Top 100 places to work
- You will work on some top global brands and develop creative integrated strategies
Handle is recruiting for one of the most creative award winning PR agencies in London. Based in a stunning office in the heart of Soho they have been creating some of the most talked about integrated PR campaigns - events, social media strategies, viral campaigns driven by inspiration and insights. The agency's environment allows young talent to flourish, and the right candidate can expect both on-the-job and formal training programmes to help them develop a successful career in the PR industry. They also have a brilliant culture (buzzing vibe) topped off with a stunning brand new office with a big digital wall, roof top bar and a subsidised in-house café.
As the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager you will be working on:
- Coming up with ideas and suggestions for PR activities & strategies that push boundaries. There are only a handful of agencies in the market that are running campaigns like this agency.
- Yearly and quarterly planning & strategy development
- Client liaison and brand consultation
- Helping with social media campaigns
- Reach out to media, social media, other luxury brands & services and "sell in" confidentially
- Working on the PR integrated strategies for some of their key clients
To be considered for the role you will currently be an established Account Manager who has solid PR entertainment experience working on big names in the market. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thinking PR professional, very organised and with strong client management skills.
A salary between £33 000 - £37 000 + excellent benefits is on offer. Apply below or contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.