Unique opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to oversee and deliver on a 3-month project, within a Sports & Entertainment Marketing agency.
The successful candidate will have strong experience gained either for an agency, rights holder or a leading brand, in a senior brand or account management role. An understanding of how Social Media & Digital Media campaigns are executed is key, as well as a passion for evolving digital landscape, trends and consumer behaviour. This role is suitable for someone that has high attention to detail, is able to deliver against ever changing deadlines and can excel when being challenged daily.
This role is an immediate start and will be largely remote working but requires someone who is happy to visit their London agency, when necessary.
Key responsibilities and experience needed as follows: -
- Implement flawless project planning and execution, ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Report regularly on campaign progress and outcomes - understand the importance of data and analytics.
- Manage the end-to-end process of each campaign from ideation stage through to approval and final delivery, whilst meeting all project delivery milestones.
- Create perfect presentations and proposals.
- Plan and prepare client proposals, project calendars and manage budgets.
- Coordinating and hosting project meetings and follow ups.
- Responsibility of all communication to clients and key stakeholders.
- Monitoring project progress and identifying any potential issues.
- Strong experience of working for an agency, rights holder or leading brand, in a senior account handling capacity.
- Entertainment and/or creative agency background, 3+ years' experience.
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of creative development, with the ability to draw on.
- Proven understanding of the Social Media and Digital Experience.
- Previous exposure of managing Media channels and partnerships.
- Have a passion for music, entertainment, sport and lifestyle trends.
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of creative development, with the ability to draw on strong instinct, judgement and experience.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.