Senior Account Manager - Marketing Solutions - Retail
Base £40-45k +20k OTE
Our client for over 20 years has been the leading provider of industry news, market reports and data within their given sector and is now looking to build the team with two opportunities available as a senior account manager. The portfolio covers exclusive industry news across digital and print while offering unrivalled networking and learning opportunities through their awards and conferences.
With this in mind the primary function for this role will be to offer the client a bespoke solution through content, sponsorship, advertising (print & digital), awards and webinars. With a mixture of account management and new business the role requires a driven and motivated individual who is keen to make the most out of this extremely profitable market.
- To ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across entire brand through the management and growth of key accounts & generation of new business
- To raise and maintain brand profile in the market, in order to be the sponsorship and advertising media of choice
- To deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues.
- To identify new revenue streams to generate sustainable growth, year on year
- Prepare sales plans for key accounts as appropriate
- To make the agreed number of visits and ensure regular contact with key clients in order to grow revenue and market share.
- Sales Performance - To support the Commercial Director to implement the operational sales plan, to deliver / exceed against monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. To identify and assess new product development to ensure sustainable growth
- Team Working - Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure that revenue targets are reached and exceeded where possible
- Planning & Organisation - Sales plans / Manage and plan client visits so as to maximise time availability and sales opportunities / Maintain accurate and appropriate records of sales activities / Use of market research tools to track market performance
- Commercial Awareness - Understand the commercial strategy for Marketing Solutions. The ability to identify appropriate proposals for volume discounts, while maintaining appropriate yields
- Communicating and Influencing - Strong influencing skills, with an strong ability to overcome objectives / Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to close deals
- Relationship Building - To build strong relationships with external and internal customers maximising opportunities for collaboration across the team
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.