- Come and join a multi-awarded international, integrated PR agency with offices in London and New York.
- Work with a varied mixture of established, challenger and start-up brands across business services, B2B Tech and consumer technology.
- They've also won a raft of awards throughout 2015, this year is set to be even bigger.
They only partner with creative established brands or challenger brands that are looking to break through. For a boutique agency they think big and think creatively. Social media, digital & experiential is threaded into all their campaigns with a focus on brand PR. They have just won a an award for the best Technology Campaign and now looking to double the size of their technology teams in both London and New York.
They do really invest in their employees - they have a career development roadmap set out for all staff, a tailored mentoring programme and internal/external trainings in order to allow people to achieve their highest potential.
As a Senior Account Manager you will work closely with the Account Director creating and developing integrated PR strategies for some of the most talked about brands in the consumer and lifestyle arena. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the US team on international campaigns and pitches.
The ideal candidate have strong experience across a range of B2B tech campaigns and exceptional media contacts across tech print, broadcast and online media. You will be a creative thinker and a motivational team player with a good understanding of digital tactics and the impact of social media on PR.
As the Senior Account Manager you will be working on:
- Managing a client portfolio, implement agreed plans for clients and help develop plans and campaigns
- Overseeing press releases and article placement at key media in the B2B tech arena
- Feature and profile pitching
- Managing a portfolio of clients including strategic client counsel, resource planning and team management
- Taking an active role in new business efforts - identifying new business opportunities and writing new business proposal
- Client liaison and meetings
- Helping with social media campaigns
- Working on the PR strategies for some of their key clients
A salary between £36 000 - £40 000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits is on offer - company mobile, travel season ticket loan, medical insurance, paid sabbatical after 3 years of service and commission scheme on new business.
Apply below or contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.