Handle Recruitment is working with a leading ticketing platform to source a Senior Account Manager for their London offices, to support their music and events department.
Reporting directly to the Head of Account Management, key responsibilities will include:
- Guaranteeing positive experiences for customers with a focus on strategy, engagement upon operation and effective analysis
- Maintaining valuable relationships with customers, with a focus on revenue and retention
- Providing excellent consultative support whilst adhering to industry best practice
- Supporting the Field Operations, Marketing, and Customer Support teams
- Managing all contract renewals, negotiations and other opportunities for customers
- Actively demonstrating the company's story through marketing materials and other resources
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience in Account Management and/or Client Success Management
- Excellent contractual understanding, including renewals with a SaaS product
- Demonstrable ability in driving customer retention and successful client engagements
- The ability to multi-manage high priority projects successfully
- An aptitude for building valued relationships with customers, whilst effectively managing financial activities
- An analytical and target driven mind-set, coupled with a creative and proactive energy
- A sound knowledge of using CRM (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an established name within the entertainment industry through creating innovative products to help people engage with live experiences.
Please apply with a CV a short covering letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.