The role will assist with a wide range of tasks including:
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory and Management Accounts.
- Production accounts and touring accounts with expenses
- Provide a personal and efficient professional service delivered in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner to all clients.
- Working closely with senior management and artists
- Budgets and forecasts
- Bank recs, sales and purchase ledger
- Tax duties
- VAT and general and ad-hoc projects
- Quarterly / annual VAT returns.
- Administrative tasks including raising sales invoices, making bank transfers and filing etc.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and be confident communicating with colleagues and clients.
- Must be educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent
- Be numerate with strong IT and analytical skills. (Proficient working knowledge of Excel)
- Part-qualified accountant, with 12 months + experience in an accountancy practice.
- Prior music and entertainment industry knowledge would be a bonus, but is not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.