An established Practice Firm specialising in Audit, Accountancy, Tax and Business Advisory within the music, film and sports sectors in the UK. The firm focuses on providing a personal and efficient professional service.
- Preparation of Statutory and Management Accounts.
- Ensure accounts and tax returns are completed accurately, filed on time and in accordance with agreed budgets
- Organise individuals work schedules
- Review accounts files
- Review and prepare tax computations
- Assist directors and senior manager with tax issues, planning and reporting
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Managing HR issues within the team; performance appraisals, training, recruitment etc
- Other ad hoc work that arises
Skills & Expertise:
- Part-Qualified accountant (Part-qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Hands on experience of accounting within a practice
- Experience in managing/supervising a small team is desirable
- The applicant must be able to work effectively as part of a team and be confident communicating with colleagues and clients.
- Must be educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent, be numerate with strong IT and analytical skills. (Proficient working knowledge of Excel)
- Prior music and entertainment industry knowledge would be a bonus, but is not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.