Senior Financial Accountant - Entertainment - West London
Senior Financial Accountant required for a leading Entertainment company based in West London. This Senior Financial Accountant is responsible for the day to day running of accounts along with overseeing a team of accountants.
This role works as part of the wider business management team who provide end to end accounting for clients within the music, sport and entertainment industries. This company offers a great working environment, vibrant office culture and a very appealing benefit package.
- All aspects of accounting including preparing and finalising accounts for sole traders, LLP and limited companies
- Managing deadlines to ensure work is completed to the required standard at the right time
- Advising clients on their accounting needs
- Liaising with and resolving issues with clients
- Delegating and reviewing work of junior team members
- Having a working understanding of tax accounting and liaison with Tax department
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist level
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Experience working within practice is highly advantageous
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Experience supervising a team/staff
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.